The Hive apartment, built in Melbourne, Australia, was “inspired by and celebrates graffiti art and urban culture”. It was designed in partnership with architect Zvi Belling of ITN Architects, and Belling’s old-school graffiti-writing neighbor, Prowla.
This post has 10 notes.
- backseambettie reblogged this from redeyednblue
- dsolution reblogged this from redeyednblue
- branchout-standout likes this
- rebeccamercedes reblogged this from redeyednblue
- imaginenationreclamation likes this
- imaginenationreclamation said: whhaaa? awesome
- jaznique likes this
- thelifeofbranny likes this
- redeyednblue posted this