Stephen Colbert is getting his very own music festival, and it’s called “StePhest Colbchella ‘012: RocktAugustFest”. Seriously. And it’s free. It’s taking place August 10 at New York’s Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and it features Grizzly Bear, the Flaming Lips, Santigold, and more.
This post has 10 notes.
- mdtepsic likes this
- on-dancefloors likes this
- jakebugginout likes this
- ournightsnolonger reblogged this from gothchicksandcherrycoke
- ournightsnolonger likes this
- gothchicksandcherrycoke reblogged this from redeyednblue
- waywire reblogged this from redeyednblue
celesticaglass reblogged this from redeyednblue and added:
i wish i lived in new York..
- redeyednblue posted this