Hawaiian Burger: Pork sirloin caramelized in pineapple juice and spices. Fresh Pineapples. Roasted pineapple wedges. Melted cheddar. Pickled vegetables. Sauce with notes of ginger and Tabasco.
Fat & Furious Burger is an excellent blog run by two French designers who dedicate their lunch break to coming up with new twists on the classic hamburger. And you should dedicate your lunch break to drooling over their creations.
This post has 19 notes.
- puppyofficial likes this
- meffective reblogged this from fuckyeahtropical
- meffective likes this
- blowmyminddoomride likes this
- fuckyeahtropical reblogged this from redeyednblue
- claraprioux likes this
- likeneelyohara likes this
- 152riversidedrive likes this
- phompraseut likes this
- earthtonadya likes this
- agouti reblogged this from tgifreitag
- deadenddreams likes this
- anscissors reblogged this from tgifreitag
- nymphalid likes this
- xuyilu likes this
- tgifreitag reblogged this from redeyednblue
- lookinglikeaem likes this
- sosophist reblogged this from redeyednblue
- redeyednblue posted this